Get All SSC Updates Like Notification Status Admit Card Answer key Result Marks
- SSC CGL 2023 TIER 2 ADMIT CARD RELEASED | DOWNLOAD NOW
- SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Marks out
- SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Exam Data
- SSC CGL 2023 Tier 1 Status and Admit Card | Direct links
- SSC CGL 2022 NOMINATION STATUS
- SSC CGL 2022 Final Result Out
- SSC CGL 2022 POST WISE GROUPS FOR SELECTED ASPIRANTS
- SSC CGL 2022 Revised Final Vacancies Out
- SSC CGL 2022 Final Vacancies and Option form out
- SSC CGL 2022 Post preference Important Notice
- SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 2 Admit Card | Download Now
- SSC CHSL 2022 Option form notice
- SSC CHSL 2023 Tier 1 Admit card | Direct links
- SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2 Answer key out
- SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2 Admit Card Released | Download Now
- SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Result Out
- SSC CHSL 2023 Notification Out
- SSC CHSL 2021 Telegram Groups for selected candidates
- SSC CHSL 2021 Final Result Out
- SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 Attendance
- SSC CPO 2023 PET PST ADMIT CARD
- SSC CPO 2023 Tier 1 Attendance: Highest in the Last 5 year
- SSC CPO 2023 PAPER 1 ANSWER KEY OUT
- SSC CPO 2023 PAPER 1 ADMIT CARD
- SSC CPO 2023 Notification out
- SSC CPO 2022 Paper 2 Final Answer key and Marks
- SSC CPO 2022 Medical Exam Status and Admit Card Out | Download Now
- SSC CPO 2022 PAPER 2 RESULT OUT
- SSC CPO 2022 Paper 2 Answer Key Out
- SSC CPO 2022 Paper 2 Status/Admit Card Released: Download Now
Other SSC Exams
- SSC JE 2023 PAPER 2 ADMIT CARD
- Delhi Police Constable Executive Male and Female Exam 2023 Admit Card
- Stenographer 2023 Answer key Out
- SSC JHT 2023 Admit Card
- SSC STENOGRAPHER 2023 ADMIT CARD
- SSC JE 2023 ADMIT CARD
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2022 Preference notice
- SSC Selection Post Phase XI Admit Card Direct Links
- SSC JE 2022 FINAL RESULT OUT
- SSC JE 2022 Final Vacancies Released Check now
SSC PREVIOUR YEAR PDFS
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
The Staff Selection Commission conducts exams for various positions in government departments. Some popular SSC exams after class 12th include Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), Stenographer, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). These exams are suitable for candidates who have completed their 10+2 education and looking for a job.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL
The Staff Selection Commission administers the SSC CGL exam to recruit candidates for various government organizations, departments, and offices. It is a national level test that is used to fill Group B and Group C positions in government departments.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL
Every year, SSC (which is a government organization) conducts an exam called SSC CHSL to recruit people for various posts. These jobs are: Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator.
To be eligible for the exam, there are certain criteria that need to be followed. A candidate willing to appear in this exam must be between 18 and 27 years, there are certain age relaxations as well. Candidates have to be a 12th pass or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university to be eligible for this exam.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer
If a candidate has good typing and shorthand skills, He can consider the stenographer exam, conducted by SSC. An aspirant should be aged between 18 and 27 for Grade D and should be aged between 18 and 30 for Grade C posts. In order to be eligible for this exam, a candidate must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS
This exam is for various non-technical positions in government departments. It’s important to know that the announcement of vacancies for SSC MTS is done for two different age groups. The cutoff marks for each group are released separately as well as for different categories.
As per the recruitment rules, the SSC MTS age limit ranges between 18 to 25 years. However, the age limit for various Multitasking Staff and Havaldar in CBIC and CBN is provided below:
- SSC MTS age limit for Multitasking staff is 18-25 years.
- SSC MTS age limit for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN is 18-27 years.
Those candidates who are eligible for both groups must be considered under the age group of 18-25 years.